Learn about your community with MissionInsite
Developing strategies that effectively carry out your congregation’s mission is no easy task in today’s ever-changing world. Not only do you need quick and easy access to information that gives you an understanding of your church’s community and the people who live in your mission area, you also need to understand how they relate to one another. That’s where MissionInsite comes in!
The Ohio Conference, along with the national setting of the UCC and other conferences, has contracted with MissionInSite to provide this ministry tool to every congregation within our conference at no additional charge to the local setting (thank you, OCWM monies).
You can access this valuable tool by logging in to http://missioninsite.com and following the registration instructions (PDF — can be printed for reference before you start). NOTE: Revised instructions were posted on April 11.
The Ohio Conference’s Agency Account # is 4WO8U.
Learn how MissionInSite can help you with the most…
· flexible web based information system
· comprehensive socioeconomic and lifestyle data
· interactive mapping platform
· responsive system to answer your individual questions
· strategic information resource for ministry
· value and benefit for your financial investment