***Camp T-shirts are available for pre-order. Order by August 16th, 2020. You will receive them about 2 weeks after the store closes. Click here to place your order.***
Adult and Family Day and Overnight Opportunities
You are invited to join us at Templed Hills for some socially distanced opportunities!
- • We want to provide a safe recreation space for families and adults this summer.
- • We know many of our historic participants are missing coming to camp and would like this experience for renewal.
- • Self-contained hiking, camping, and outdoor activities are among the lowest risk activities to spread Covid-19.
- • We want to encourage people to enjoy God’s creation as much as possible.
- • Families and adults
- • Hike and picnic
- • Help with service projects to beautify the camp
- • Self-contained family camping in our “summer cabins”
- • Individual adults are also invited for individual retreats (such as Pastor retreats – or others)
- • Provide your own food
- • Bring your own sports equipment to enjoy the sports fields/facilities with your families
- • Participants will need to do a Covid-19 self-check, then confirm they are not sick or exposed and submit a form stating this. Sick or exposed people must stay home.
- • Templed Hills staff will be cleaning according to local, state, and CDC guidelines
- • Participants will be expected to:
- • Remain at least 6ft from any non-household family member
- • Wear a mask when going inside to use the restroom, or passing another group of people
- • Only go inside for using a restroom or self-contained overnight sleeping
- • Wash hands and use sanitizer on a regular basis
- • Follow directional signage for people traffic flow and spacing.
- • Click here to find the registration page
- • Current open registrations are:
- • Day only events July 3rd and every Saturday and Sunday through Labor Day
- • Overnight in a Parker Ridge or Director Cabin for Friday or Saturday night through Labor Day
- • Registration Deadlines: One week ahead for Overnights and Thursday prior for weekend day events. Event will be removed from registration after deadline has passed
- • If you would like to come during the week for an overnight or two that is not listed, please contact Jill Frey at least one week ahead at email@example.com
- • Because only outside activities will be available, participants may choose to reschedule if there is inclement weather, by contacting us prior to that anticipated arrival time.
- • Fees:
- • Day participants will be chard $5 per person 6 years old and older. Children age 5 and under are no charge.
- • Overnight participants may rent a cabin for $75 a night and enjoy the rest of the property during the day
Additional information for overnight campers:
- • Your cabin should be available after 3pm
- • You will be able to drive to your cabin to unload and then should move your car to the main parking lot. We may stagger arrival times to accommodate this movement.
- • If you are only staying one night, you will need to vacate your cabin by 10am so that we can clean it for the next group.
- • If you are staying two nights you will have the cabin all weekend
- • The cabins have:
- • Electricity
- • Two Showers
- • Two Toilets
- • Two Sinks
- • And Bunk Beds
- • Please bring coolers and ice to keep your food safe.
- • You may bring crockpots or other small electric appliances to prepare your food.
- • You will need to bring your own dishes and everything you need
- • At this time tent camping is not available as we do not have an adequate location for self-contained tent camping with access to essential services, like restrooms and water.
Click here to see UCCR, our camp management companies, reopening plans.