Hello Would-Be Campers!
Summer Camp registration is now Open! Have you registered yet? Register today to secure your spot in the session you prefer. One session is already more than half full as of February 1st, so don’t wait. Check out Summer Camp info! Click here.
Why Camp? Camp provides short- and long-term benefits. But don’t just take our word for it. There is a camp session perfect for everyone. Check out:
- • Family and Adult/child:
- • Grandparent/Grandchild, Me and My pal for parents or other adults and child
- • Labor Day Camp (Weekend and one-day-only options)
- • General Camp (Try it all; half week and full week available); Faith Adventures Camp
- • Specialty Camp (Choir, MMADD [Music, Mime Art, Dance, Drama], Sports, Love the Pool)
- • New Women’s retreat! “Floating, Hiking, Crafting or Hanging with the Spirit”, July 16-19; click here for more information
Even if you aren’t a camper, camp still needs you. Consider being an adult volunteer or spending a week as a camp counselor.
If you can’t volunteer at camp, volunteer to support camp. We are looking for Camp Ambassadors. Recent camp attendee/long-time supporter? You might consider being an ambassador willing to visit other churches and spread the news about camp. Or consider hosting a Camp Sunday in your own church. For more information, contact Jill Frey, Executive Director of Outdoor Ministries at email@example.com or call 800-282-0740, ext. 103. You can find promotional materials here: Heartland Conference Summer Camp Promotional materials
This summer, we want everyone to be able to say, “I love camp!”
See you soon at Templed Hills,
New this year! Camp T-shirts! That’s right, Templed Hills Camp T-shirts will be available as a part of the registration process. You will be able to pre-order a t-shirt for an additional fee and we will have it available at camp for your camper when they arrive. You may also order a t-shirt if you are not attending camp. There is a camp session called “T-shirt only”. T-shirts will only be available pre-ordered and paid for. Deadline is May 10th. No T-shirts will be available for purchase later.